We have the latest versions of the following applications
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Acrobat
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Corel Draw (upto Ver: 11)
- Convert all colours to CMYK, including of embedded images. Files in RGB will result in inaccurate colour reproduction.
- All critical images / text should be at least 2.5mm inside the finished magnet size.
- Bleed, when necessary should be at least 2.5mm
- All bitmap images (example from Photoshop) should be no less than 300 pixels/inch.
- Convert all text to outlines (curves), where possible.
If it is not possible to convert to outlines send us the Font files along with your artwork.
We will submit a proof of your artwork via email (as a PDF) as well as one can be mailed if required. Please note the image of your artwork may look different in colour on your Monitor compared to that of the printed magnet. It is understood that the CMYK values built into the files is what will be printed. We will not be checking for colour accuracy for files to printout. It is the Customers responsibility to supply us with files with accurate CMYK values in the artwork.
DIE LINES OF SHAPES
If it is not possible to convert to outlines send us the Font files along with your artwork. We can provide you with a die line of a particular magnet shape on request in EPS or PDF format.